Bash Dental Offers Quality Denture Services
Bash Dental provides patients with great denture solutions. Dr. Richard Bash, DDS, approaches the design and implementation of dentures as the art of creating a smile that fits you. We proudly provide the Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA region with a wide array of services.
Dentures are prosthetic devices that are created to replace missing teeth. They are supported by the surrounding soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. There are various denture designs that can be used to replace missing teeth on the mandibular and maxillary arches.
We approach the design and implementation of dentures as creating smiles that fit our patients. This art is unable to be done by a machine or lab alone. Bash Dental possesses the mastery, knowledge and experience of dealing with dentures.
Dr. Bash has fabricated thousands of dentures over the span of his career. He provides natural looking dentures that last by carefully considering aesthetics with the patient for a superb result. Your dentures will fit seamlessly as their function, comfort and look are all taken into account.
Whether you need a full or partial denture, extractions are typically performed in just one visit. Dentures can even be combined with crowns, bridges and implants. Certain teeth, such as the lower canines (also known as the cornerstone teeth), are worth saving when it’s possible.
We work hard to ensure your comfort and that you leave our office with a great smile.
- Reline – Simple procedure where the underside of the denture is reshaped for a reliable and secure fit.
- Full Dentures – Procedure where upper dentures, lower dentures or both are applied.
- Repair – Patients who suffer broken or damaged dentures can receive emergency care. Same-day procedures are available in many cases.
- Transitional/Treatment dentures – Transitional dentures, also known as flippers, are used for a short period of time during various treatment phases.
- Immediate Dentures – Dentures that are inserted on the same day that natural teeth are removed.
- Partial – Replaces missing teeth and prevents other teeth from drifting.
- Overdentures – Dentures that are used in conjunction with implant posts providing the patient with maximum comfort and retention.
A gentleman came to us for emergency treatment on a Friday evening after he had accidentally walked into a metal post He fractured multiple upper front teeth on his gum line. He was doubly concerned as he was scheduled to depart on a business trip to Italy in about 48 hours.
An exam revealed that the patient suffered (in addition to the acute trauma) severe deterioration of his remaining teeth, existing crowns and bridge. After discussing his options, the patient decided to opt for dentures right away.
Within just a few hours from the time of his phone call, we were able to extract the broken down teeth and fabricate a full immediate upper denture. The patient was able to smile with confidence and departed for his trip as scheduled. During our post-operative conversation, the patient reported he was very satisfied and was even able to enjoy some authentic Italian pasta.
want to learn more?
at bash dental